Friday, May 14, 2010

post prego body goal!

So on our second anniversary last July we went to Seattle for the weekend i got this adorable kinda skimpy tight dress i wore for our dinner out.. and i love it! lol I'm not going to lie this is one of the rare days i was feeling cute! yay! So now this dress is my goal.. i want to be able to fit into this after every pregnancy. I'm actually thinking its possible so stay positive. I gained about 45 pounds with Gavin and this was obviously after i had him.. so if i did it then i can do it after this little guy gets here too! So I'm just posting the picture pretty much for myself.. to keep me motivated.. that i can have my body back. Lol I am enjoying this pregnancy very much, but it is definatly different then the last. I got big really really quick... everywhere.. hips boobs.. mostly boobs. .. and baby tummy. I think that's why i feel like i have been pregnant longer CuZ everything happened a lot faster. So it makes me excited to get back into shape!!

3 comments:

Francis Family said...

wow skankaroo! haha. You totally will lose the weight and you know it. Your not even big anywhere else but belly....ok maybe boobs too.

Tera said...

Kristy you are to cute! Hey, it's always the skinny girls who gain the most I think..its like we have to make up for it. I have put on 40lbs with all of my babes. You CAN do it....for now, just enjoy it! I know you are:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.