Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bring home Baby Deklin!

Gavin fell and hit his head the day we gont home. :( so sad.













Weighing 6 pounds 8 ounces, born aug 16th 2010 little Deklin Grady Bird came home with us 2 days later !!.. only that next week we would be moving.. yikes!!! not the plan at all. While i was in the last 2 months of pregnancy, uncomfortable and getting over placenta previa (the placenta lies at the bottom of your uterus and u or the baby can hemridge and possibly die if you go into labor) But it did move up and the end of the pregnancy went really good. Anyway we were looking at buying a bigger house just down the street.. very stressful process. Things went through the day we got home with deklin, and we had are house out for rent the next day! lucky us. So much to tell!! my mind is going crazy wanting to blog all the details. I nursed for almost 1 week and started to have serious pain and damage. I really wanted to nurse, cuz i only did for a couple weeks with gavin and i knew i could do more. But the damage was looking so bad. I went into the lactation consultant to help me and turns out i had yeast infection in both breats and mastitis! awesome. lol It was so sad though, i lost both my nipples and i guess the damage was a stage 4. (worste you can have!). She said i might not be be able to try nursing again because of the damage :( even with my next baby. But after all that i dont know if i even would want to. So 1st day moving into out new house i was up in bed sick sleeping with my precious new born while all the fam and my amazing hubby moved us into the new house. Talk about stressful and emotional but we got through it and a week later (and lots of meds) i was feeling alot better. And Baby D was taking formula from a bottle :)
ps. My family made it for the delivery scence i was in labor for 3 days! yay! lol My sister steph got to be in for the delivery. Such a special time. :)

0 comments: