Thursday, February 12, 2009

mommy tears!


so i thought i would blog about something i know is SOO true!! and it was even confirmed by the other moms ive talked to! so ever sense i have had my little baby boy, i cry over everything. Me and my sister were laughing cuz we cry over the same tv comercial! haha so crazy.. every show and every movie i watch with the slitest emotional part in it, i sob! lol then i just laugh at myself cuz i know its so dumb im crying,, so it has to be something that happens to a women after they have a baby. its just has to be!! I think my husband thinks im depressed lol.. (no he doesnt really) Sometimes ill be rocking Gavin to sleep, and i will just start crying happy tears, i just love him so much. I remember watching my mom growing up and she would cry over every present, every card, every movie.. and now as a MOM i know why. :) I think having a baby gives a mom something she loves more than anything and it gives her happy tears ALL THE TIME! thats my theory! I wouldnt change it for anything.

2 comments:

Francis Family said...

So funny that you blogged about this! Your cute. Aaaand did you know that in the post section right above your text there is an option for spell check??? lol Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

so true