Monday, February 2, 2009

where o where has all the time gone?

So it seems like just yesterday i was dating brandon, and now im married with a baby, who is already 6 months! I was trying to think how it has gone so quike! what have i been doing while time has been flying by? nothing... lol. well i must have been doing something right. I heard the other day of someone doing a bucket list. so sense time goes so fast and it seems i get nothing done i wanted to, im making a bucket list. .. but instead im going to make it my 5 yrs instead of "before i die" so here are a few ive had in mind the last couple days. ill stick with 10 things so i dont get in over my head!.

1. start cooking dinner atleast 5 times in the week from my jessica seinfeild cookbook (healthy puree style!)
2. potty train gavin with succes (meaning it not going everywhere)
3. Have baby number 2 ! or hopefully even 3 ...;)
4. Get my online buisness going (soon!)
5. Finally start learning dances from my "dancing with the stars dvd haha
6. Start yoga and palletes one time daily
7. Go on a trip just with brandon ,, somewhere out of the U.S.A
8. Sell my paintings i have been doing that are taking up our whole garage.
9. Make a trip up to the far north to see my long lost sister. :) (ive never been to her house and she been here one time)
10. and last but not least. . build a house with my hubby. with a big closet, big kitchen, and big bath tub! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. What do you mean you haven't done anything, you have done lots. I think that you will sell your paintings really quick, just get them posted online!

Francis Family said...

haha you need to use your spell check. so funny! And there is such thing as a capslock key, haha jks you know I love you! I love that one of your goals is to come here!! yay!! Good goals hun, love them and love you!! miss ya

Ashley said...

Okay, so I have to admit that I have been stalking your blog for a while now... I just feel better about commenting on yours now that you have commented on mine.
Gavin is such a cutie! Congrats on the marriage and the baby! It's crazy how time flies by, isn't it? I LOVE your bucket list idea. I'm going to have to steal it...

Tera said...

I'm coming over to see your paintings. I had no idea! You are to cute girlfriend:)